The DeKalb County Solicitor-General’s Office, under the direction of Donna Coleman-Stribling, prosecutes more than 13,000 misdemeanor crimes committed in DeKalb County each year. Those cases include domestic violence, elder abuse, cruelty to children, vehicular homicide, drunk driving, harassment and stalking, trespassing and animal cruelty.
The Office of the Solicitor-General is working diligently to make DeKalb County safer by preventing and deterring criminal activity through the professional and impartial prosecution of crimes. The office and its staff remain committed to upholding the laws and statutes of Georgia and DeKalb County, while working closely with our police and communities to develop strategies to prevent crimes before they occur.
As your Solicitor-General, my GOALS are to improve the quality of life in DeKalb by:
1. Working to end the cycle of domestic violence.
2. Partnering with local businesses, community organizations, and law enforcement.
3. Focusing on improving our schools through direct involvement.
4. Protecting our seniors by increasing awareness of elder abuse crimes and indicators.
The different components of Overview are:
- Biography of Solicitor-General
- Solicitor-General’s Office Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employment and Internship Opportunities
For Directions or to Contact Us, click here.